Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sour Patch Kids Grapes

MY NIKON D60 ARRIVED <3<3<3
I will finally have some better pictures (thank you honey)
These were a few pictures from the other day playing with Chino. His favorite game is Frisbee. There he is, panting all over the place. The boy doesn't know his limit. He will come into the house and douse the floors with saliva. It's a new spin on spit shining our floors.
 
I finally tried the "Sour Patch Kids Grapes". I have to admit, they were delicious. Although I bought the "sugar-free" type, I still don't recommend eating a big batch of this in one sitting. Yes, the fruit part may be good for you, but something about "sugar free" and "jello" being in the same sentence has me say "Hmmmmm....?"
 
I've read PLENTY of blogs on this, so NO I AM NOT THE BRAINS BEHIND IT. ahem.
I bought a batch of grapes, lime jello and that's a wrap.
Oh I also picked up a strawberry banana, since who doesn't like strawberry and banana, but I wasn't as big of a fan of it as I was the lime.
 
 
Rinse your grapes, and put them into a container or bowl.
 
 
Sprinkle in 1/4 of the package and toss the grapes around.
 

Cool color huh?
 

 
You can see the pink where I did the strawberry. I found it too sweet this way. Anyway, for a $3 snack, you can't beat it.
 
 
Here's the cameraaaaa :D
.. AND the new bangs.
 
 
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :)

Read more: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#ixzz2ccZc1xga