Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lettuce Wraps

Having leftover woes?
Call me strange but I loveee me some leftovers.
There is something weirdly comforting about knowing I have leftovers in the fridge (could be because I'm the only cook in my house).
Although I love throwing leftovers in my eggs in the morning, for lunch there is a very quick snack you can put together.
All you need is a head of iceberg lettuce and whatever stuffings you like.
I made my wraps with the pretzel crusted chicken I made the other night when my dad and stepmom came over for dinner. (I highly recommend this chicken recipe found here)
 
 
This is so simple even the kids can do it.
 
 
Leftover chicken, yes I threw some cheese on top of the recipe.
 
 
These Broccoli Slaw bags were 3 for $5 at Publix.
 
 
Tear the lettuce wrap layers off, trying to make them whole pieces (it's okay if they aren't, just have your napkins on hand).
 
 
Make sure to make the honey mustard from the link above, drizzle it on top after you heat and shred the chicken.
 
 
Layers and layers of flavors.
 
 
 
That's a wrap!
 
 
Enjoy :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :)

Read more: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#ixzz2ccZc1xga